If you know me, even just a little bit, you are very aware of the fact that I can't stand the season of winter, the disastrous colds that can be obtained, & the exponentially scary driving conditions that we have to commute through.
I am beyond euphoric to report that I did not acquire a single cold this year. Can you believe it?!
Because I sure as hell can't! I hate colds and the cold with every burning ounce of energy inside me. I mean that quite literally. I hate the stuffy nose, the red & rashed nose, the loss of your sense of taste, the extreme drowsiness, & the beyond feeling of death.
Every year, it's a constant and nerve-racking battle between I and 'Old Man Winter'. I will do anything not to get sick during this time; as school, work, homework, and Fraternity Life are at their fullest. Sickness prevents me from doing things, more than procrastination and laziness combined.
With each year that goes by, my knowledge of Nutrition and how to extra precaution of myself during these times of bereavement and anguish. This year, I might have devised a plan that might just be the thing everyone needs to survive without a cold.
- Drink a glass (literally one glass) of Orange Juice every morning
- Drink more water than you probably normally do; drink more and more each day
- Make your daily routine so that you have at least 7 hours if not more of sleep
- Exercising does wonders! Even if it's little things. it de-stresses your body!
- Avoid the fast food (especially fast food!), and start converting to the produce section
- Don't worry about the little things in life; smile - everything will be okay
- Be organized, so the unexpected won't inconvenience you
Use and tweak this recipe to how you like, and what fits your life.
I hope this treats you well.
I felt like I should share this ground-breaking information with anyone who wishes to know it.
May the health be ever in your favah.
A Dreaming Dietitian
No comments:
Post a Comment