When you take the time to prepare these meals yourself ; you cut the apples; peel the bananas; dice the tomatoes; chop the almonds; you establish a bond with your food, because you're working so directly with it - you're connected. This bridge is what fuels nutritionists and dietitians, you become passionate for what you do & what you love. But there's another thing that I thought about too. people can't truly appreciate food, until they've tried it raw, at it's most natural form. One can't really realize how great something is nor how important until one experiences it. This case, being food, nutrients, & benefits that come from it. My point is, nobody can actually experience a full meal, unless you appreciate all the separate components that go into it (besides the hard work, endless time, and careful calculation).When I first approached, my now, Nutrition Organization Advisor - Marilyn, she had a lot of interesting things to say! She also gave me a book, about "Living a Healthy and Balanced Life". I got done reading the first few pages, before the first pages of the book. Basically the author's words and what to expect from the book. I'm already excited to read this book, and I haven't even actually read the first pages yet! It's going to help my knowledge grow, and fuel my passion for nutrition. You can expect more updates as I move along in this book.
Appreciate the food you eat, how it's made, and what it's made with - and you will understand a deeper connection for your own nutrition in itself.
A Dreaming Dietitian


No comments:
Post a Comment